Latest Job In Uttarakhand: Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) has invited applications for the 1097 vacant posts of Uttarakhand Junior Engineer (Kanishth Abhiyanta) . which is a good news for the youth of Uttarakhand, before applying for these posts of Uttarakhand Job 2023 Get to know me well.
Candidates are urged to carefully examine the information and requirements listed below for the vacancy. Candidates must confirm their eligibility, including their age restriction, experience requirements, and educational background.
Uttarakhand Junior Engineer (Kanishth Abhiyanta)
|Organization Name||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC)|
|Post Name||Uttarakhand Junior Engineer (Kanishth Abhiyanta)|
|Opening Date||14 October 2023|
|Closing Date||03 November 2023|
|Age Limit||Min. Age- 18 Year|
Max. Age- 42 Year
|Application Fees||Gen/OBC/EWS – ₹172.30|
Other – ₹82.30
|Education Qualification||Diploma In Engineering|
|Selection Process||Written Test (Online/ Offline)|
|Pay Scale||₹44900 – ₹142400|
|Date Of Examination||Updated Soon|
|Answer Key||Updated Soon|
|Result Declaration||Updated Soon|
Uttarakhand Junior Engineer (Kanishth Abhiyanta) 2023 – Age Limit
Maximum age limit – 42 years
UKPSC latest Jobs 2023 – Selection Process
Salary of Uttarakhand Junior Engineer (Kanishth Abhiyanta)
How to Apply Uttarakhand Government Jobs
Many people are interested in applying for these post. Therefore, we are outlining the Exact Steps for Online Application for these Posts below. By following these Easy Steps, applicants can submit applications for these Steps.
- Visit the official website https://ukpsc.net.in/
- Click on New Registered (if you are not Registered) or Fill username & Password (If you are already registered).
- Submit All Required Details i.e. User Name, DOB & Mobile No. etc.
- Check All the Details & Click on Submit Option.
- Now Apply for Advt. Provided Application Portal.
- Fill all required information in the form.
- Upload scanned photograph & Signature.
- Make the fee payment and click on submit button
- Print the final application for future references.
This information has reached you through us, now it is your responsibility to share this post with your friends through social media like WhatsApp, Facebook so that this information can reach every youth of Uttarakhand.